At Yellow Slate Design recognises the importance of environmental protection and will comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and appropriate codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the company.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations.
- comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
- work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice
- use recyclable and renewable materials where possible
- monitor our paper use and production techniques
- Recycle any unused materials if reusing isn’t a option
- reduce the amount of waste produced to landfill
Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities. We endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques. We will report internally and externally on its progress
Xander Campbell - Managing Director